This weekend was a big weekend at Lee University. If you know anything about me you know my heart for prayer in general, but especially massive gatherings of prayer and fasting. Well that is what happened at Lee yesterday. We had a Solemn Assembly at our school yesterday led by the students for the city of Cleveland and Lee University. By the end of the day there were probably over 600 people there. I am positive it was the start of something in this city. When you get that many people hungry for something more than food God is up to something and is opening the heavens.

Personally, I was really encouraged. When we pray we sometimes don't see immediate results, but we must keep pressing because they will come. God is moving at the sound of our voice. We will probably have a video coming to promote the next Rain soon that I will post so you can see more. But ultimately what I am trying to say is that God is on the move in this generation and he is beginning to pour out His spirit on all flesh. Keep praying!

1 comment:

hannah said...

Amen!!!!
Something mighty this way comes...

Post a Comment