Life is good...

Well, today is Easter. What a day. The day that we celebrate the resurrection of Jesus, and the fact that this power gives life to our mortal bodies. Wow. That truth is far beyond my human words (and I can not even grasp what I just wrote). Wow.

On another note. I have recently been wrestling with how hard life can be, but finally the Lords grace snapped me out of it. When I get caught up in everything I have to do and get so focused on me I am just being selfish. Since I am at home I started thinking about all my parents are doing in their lives right now and it really put it in perspective. I really do not have any struggles right now. In fact, I should be rejoicing at how easy life is for me! Haha. I mean all I do is pray, learn more about God, read, and study spanish (sometimes, not nearly enough though). So basically, I am living the best life! Haha.

Well, thats it for now. Hope this encourages you. haha. Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment