Strengthening yourself in the Lord


Lately I have been realizing my great need for the Lord. So often I think I can do things on my own, but the Lord in His grace stops me in my tracts and shows me I have to rely on Him. This is a subtle thing, yet it still happens. I will just be going trough life day by day and then turn around and realize I have hardly been using the Lords strength and instead have been using my own.

Ephesians 3:16 says, "that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man..."

This is what I want. I want to be strengthened with divine might in my inner man. I am tired of trying to use my own strength. We have access to everlasting strength that never grows weary or gets tired. There is so much depth in this verse that we need to tap into. I have known this verse for a while, but when it actually hit me what I was really saying it messed me up. We cannot get tired of this prayer.

Hope you all are enjoying my blog. Please comment and let me know what you would like to see me write about. I am completely open to suggestions. Right now I am just posting random thoughts. Hope to hear from you!!

1 comment:

Hannah Elisabeth said...

Hey friend,
Great posts.
Ive been reading them lately---

Something ive been wondering lately, this is just a personal thing maybe you could shed some light on is the fact that Gods been giving me words and dreams but not giving me the meaning, but giving others the meaning. like Gods giving it to me--but not allowing me to understand. i guess possibly He is just allowing me to be a messanger.....but also maybe you could shed any wisdom you have on how you know you hear Gods voice......etc.

thanks and prayers for you----!

Post a Comment