Interesting


Well, I was doing pretty good for a while as far as the consistency of my blogs were going. But I decided to drop the ball. This just seems like the most logical thing to stop doing when things get a little busy. For all you readers who are out there (if any other than myself) I do apologize for letting you down. Like I said, things have been quite busy... but at the same time pretty good as well.

About a week ago I went on a retreat with a few of my Professors to Horns Creek. It was a fantastic retreat. My favorite was getting to know the professors in the Religion department of my school. There are some great people at Lee that I had no clue about, but now I do.

That is the biggest thing that has been going on. Other than that I have been longing to love Jesus in the manner that He is worthy of. Sometimes I just feel so lovesick. There are obligations that take up a lot of my day sometimes and I really just want to rest and hang with Jesus. In sum, I long for the day when we will dwell with God and He will walk amongst us in complete unity and love.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment