Well...


I guess it's been about 20 days since my last post and I'm probably due for another. Eeeeek. Sorry about that (to all my hopeful readers). Life has been incredible the past few weeks. The Lord is releasing a new thing across the earth. If you haven't heard the International House of Prayer has been experiencing a unique outpouring of the Holy Spirit. They have been having extended meetings and are continuing to have them 4 nights a week. The Lord is beginning to refresh the church and call his bride unto Himself so that in that day she will be pure and spotless!

Well, hopefully I'll make a sweet blog soon, but who knows!

P.S - I'd love to know my readers, so comment if you read! (if there are any at all...)

1 comment:

Amelia said...

You always have really cool pictures on your blog!

Post a Comment