Unprecedented Move


This semester of school finished up this past Tuesday, and it was a great semester. I really began to enjoy some of my classes and will likely miss 1 or 2 of them, but I guess that will be ok. I am also looking forward to some of the classes for next semester.

Most of you may have heard of the awakening that is going on at The International House of Prayer in Kansas City (IHOP-KC), but if you haven't I recommend you check it out. They have been experiencing a wave of the Holy Spirit in a new and fresh way. Recently they invited Bill Johnson (Bethel Church in Redding CA) and John Arnott (Toronto Airport Fellowship) to speak into what the Lord was doing. While they were there Mike Bickle, John Arnott, and Bill Johnson along with their spouses came together on one platform in unity and agreement with what the Lord is doing.

Personally, I believe this is huge for the church. Although I doubt there was ever dissension among these men, just the fact that they came together before the nation and before the Lord is going to be significant in the church. These are 3 rivers that have a huge influence among the church, and now they are even in unity before the world.

Personally, I have watched many of the services via the free webcast and it has been a huge blessing. Not only that but my faith and expectation for the Lord to release something like that anywhere in a spontaneous way has increased tremendously. Why wouldn't the Lord want to release the Holy Spirit and power while I am eating lunch with friends? Why wouldn't he want everyone in a restaurant to get saved? He just wants a willing vessel that He can use.

Amen! Lets go after this together!


P.S - the picture was my friends Timothy with Bill Johnson at a conference we went to yesterday. I thought he was pretty bold to ask for a picture. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment