Recent Nuggets

Here are some things that I have been chewing on recently, enjoy.

This question has been stirring my heart a ton. I think of it multiple times a week if not daily. Here it is, "What is stirring your affections for Jesus?" I want to get to the place where this is my focus. To where beyond ministry and anything else involved in my life, I am mainly worried about my love for Jesus. I encourage you to ask yourself this question.

Also this quote has been ringing in my head regularly, "We do not grieve as those who have no hope." The season many of us are in right now is interesting. I have experienced a couple of deaths in the past few months of some incredible people (Derek Loux, Julia Roan). This is very interesting because personally the Lord has been pouring out tons of joy into my heart, but these deaths are still hard. When Derek Loux died this is the quote that many read. Since I have read it, it seems that the hope that is found in Christ is increasing in my life.I have never had such a revelation of the hope which Christ brings, and this is incredible. I encourage you to look to Jesus for hope, because it is there. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment